KSP R&D Matching Fund Acceleration Program overview - 2015
- KSP's R&D Matching Fund program is to accelerate Korean startups through professional mentoring, know-how, experiences accumulated from Silicon valley and Israel Startup ecosystem.
- The purpose of the program is to provide to the startups with business guidance, insights, know-hows and tools for overcoming the barriers related to the global market.
- The selected startups will enjoy the benefits such as seed-funding, working/co-working spaces, mentoring from successful entrepreneurs, networking with partners and investors, strategy for penetrating global market, demo-day in Korea, support for post-investment process and others.
Date & Time
- Deadline: ~ March(2016), via website
Our Fields of Interest
- Cloud Computing, Big Data, 3D Printing, Fintech, Cyber Security, Medical bio, IoT, ICT
Qualification for Participation
- Anyone who lives in Korea and has a great idea that can change the world
- Minimum 2 co-founders
- Good English communication skills
How to Apply?