KOISRA Seed Partners and MassChallenge Israel are collaborating together in order to develop the Korean-Israel startup ecosystem. For the first step of collaboration, KOISRA Seed Partners as Mass Challenge's partner in Korea will help Korean startups participate in MC Israel's acceleration program which will be in July - October 2016.
During the acceleration program, high-impact early stage startups from all over the world with global mentors, partners and investors – while providing free no-strings-attached support during the 4-month acceleration period in Jerusalem, Israel.
Who can apply?
Any early stage startups which have not raised over $500k of investment and don't have more than $1M in annual revenue
- Applications Deadline - March 31, 2016
- Round 1 Judging – April 2016
- Round 2 Judging – May 2016
- Finalists Announced – May 19, 2016
- Accelerate Finalists – July – October 2016
- Final Judging – Mid-October 2016
- Awards Ceremony – Late October 2016
Special Benefits from KOISRA Seed Partners (KSP)
- 100% discount of application fee to 20 startups Korean startups identified by KSP
- KSP will provide "Fast-track" directly into Round 2 judging to 3 Korean startups ((There are 2 judging rounds in Mass Challenge program)
How to apply?